National Print and Online Media
- BookPage: The Bookseller was voted one of their top ten books in May, 2015.
- USA Today: This national news source gave The Bookseller a fantastic review.
- Publisher's Weekly: The Bookseller was glowingly reviewed by this well-known trade magazine.
- Library Journal: This trade publication gave The Bookseller a starred review.
- Romantic Times: Isn't it romantic? Why, yes, it is!
- SheReads: The Bookseller was a SheReads pick for Books of Spring 2015!
- Shelf Awareness: I had a lovely chat with Jen Forbus (of Jen's Book Thoughts), who wrote about The Bookseller and my writing process for Shelf Awareness. This interview is reprinted in the paperback version of The Bookseller.
- Colorado Public Radio: Colorado Matters - Live at The Tattered: When it comes to radio in Denver, there is no one more fabulous to chat about books with than CPR's Ryan Warner.
- Milwaukee Public Radio - Lake Effect: I enjoyed speaking with Lake Effect's Bonnie North in my hometown of Milwaukee.
- Kari Moran's Book Radio Show: I was Kari's guest for her literary fiction segment.
- Reading With Robin: Bringing readers and writers together, Robin Kall has a weekly radio show that she broadcasts from Providence, RI.
- Literary New England: Cindy Wolfe Boynton and I had a lot of fun talking books and bookselling!
- Denver Post: Great interview with the Post Books section's Emilie Rusch.
- Colorado Country Life: The Bookseller was listed as one of this publication's 2015 "Books That Make the Imagination Soar."
- Castle Pines Connection: Reporter Amanda Merriman joined the wonderful book group Women, Wine, and Books when I discussed The Bookseller with them.
- Littleton Independent: When I was researching The Bookseller, Sonya Ellingboe let me pick her brain about owning a small bookstore in the 1960s. We met again to talk about the finished book.
- Denver Public Library Blog: An interview with my favorite librarian, Robin Filipczak.
Local Media Outside Colorado
For media inquiries or to arrange an event, please contact my publicist, Sydney Morris, at firstname.lastname@example.org.